Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Vinted

I started selling things on this website called www.vinted.com .  You can find my store profile here: http://www.vinted.com/members/643747-nirvanalove/clothes .

I will post a few pictures of what you can find in my listings on this blog post, but there are a lot more items to come that I haven't listed yet.



 Strapless polka dot dress.  $20.

 Cheetah print dress.  $20.

Cherry-print tank top.  $10.

Orange and white over-shirt.  $10.

Black and white floral tank top.  $10.

Camouflage tank top.  $5.

Pinstripe shorts (Aeropostale).  $20.

Lime Green "Love" shirt.  $10.


Hello Kitty winking tie-front top.  $15.

Short-sleeve hoodie.  $10.

Grommet-accented tank top.  $10.

"Music is peace" t-shirt.  $25.


Black and pink multi-print swim suit.  $25.

Happy Bunny "Nobody ever suspects me" shirt.  $25.

Purple button-accented top.  $10.


Heart graphic tee with pink lace back.  $10.

"Live in the moment" top.  $10.

Black lace dress.  $15.

Plaid shorts (Aeropostale).  $20.


Smiley Mickey Mouse top.  $25.

Handmade boxer shorts.  $20.

These are just a few of the items that I have up... And there's even more to come!  Sizes vary from item to item, but I do my best to make sure the size on the listing is correct.  I am flexible on my pricing... Just ask!  I am also more than likely willing to trade for things.  Like I said, just ask!

If you say that you got the code "BridgettesBlog" from this blog post (just send it to me in a message on Vinted, or comment it in the comments of the item, or send it to me in my email, depending on rather or not you use Vinted) I will discount you either $1 or $2, depending on rather or not you are planning on purchasing an item that is featured in this blog post.  If it is featured on this blog post, then I will discount you $2, but if it isn't featured then I'll just discount you $1.  But you have to use the code provided in the blog post and hold off on purchasing it until I discount it and reserve it for you.  You may use the code more than once... It applies to all of my items, but you'll have to submit it more than once if you want to use it on several items.



-Bridgette Mae <3 








No comments:

Post a Comment