Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I Recently Updated the Asking Price on My Ebay Auction

As some of you may already know, I have started making handcrafted hair bows and trying to sell them online.  I currently only have one auction for them up right now, because they are the only set of bows that is available for purchase at the moment.  It is a set of five "Princess" themed hair bows.  Each of them feature something related to this theme.  The charms on them include a castle, a carriage, a ball gown, a "glass" slipper, and a pony.

Originally my asking price for them was $10.00 plus shipping, but now I have reduced that price to $8.00 plus shipping, in light of the holiday season!


I also have a Facebook page set up for them.  I will provide the link for that as well, just in case my blog viewers haven't seen it yet: https://www.facebook.com/hairbowsbybridgette

Here is a photo of another hair bow that I just recently crafted:
Most of the hair bows I make are not this small.  Most of them are MUCH larger.  Please note that this one is NOT and will not ever be available for purchase.  The reason for both the fact that it is quite a deal smaller than most of my previous (and possibly future ones as well) designs and the fact that it'll never be available for purchase, is that this particular bow is being held for a very specific individual.  It is for a family member of mine, and a very special (and small) family member at that!

The bow pictured above features sparkling sequins and a shiny golden seahorse charm to add glimmer to the bow!



Please show some support, and check them out and tell me what you think!  Feedback, questions, support, etc. are very much so appreciated!  Thank you.


-Bridgette Mae <3 








No comments:

Post a Comment