Monday, November 25, 2013

So, I Created A Meme...

I am an awful, terrible, terrible humanoid for creating this and I'm probably going to go to Hell.  Believe me, I know!  I was bored and I found this meme generator and I created a "Grumpy Cat" meme (you all know who that is, right?).  It's in regards to the prohibition laws surrounding marijuana.  Please note that this is totally sarcastic and a joke.  Don't take it seriously!



I, personally, think that prohibition is stupid and part of why we have such high (haha, no pun intended, I swear) taxes and wars.  Believe me, as far as mind-altering substances go, marijuana is the least of our worries!



-Bridgette Mae <3 






P.S.  Meme is pronounced like "meem," not "Mee-mee."  LOL.  What are my fans' thoughts on marijuana, taxes, wars, memes, etc.?  Please feel free to share!




No comments:

Post a Comment