Sunday, November 24, 2013

I'm Back. I Guess. Maybe. IDK.

Hi, Bridgette here.  I haven't blogged on here in a really long time.  I don't know if anyone even reads my old blog posts anymore or if anyone will continue to read them in the future.

For the most part, during the time in between now and the last time I blogged, I either haven't really had the time, didn't know what to blog about, or just didn't see a reason.

I have started a handmade hair bow business recently (and I'm unsure if I'm going to keep at it or not, but we'll see).  I'll share the links to both the Facebook page that I created for my "business" and the link to my Ebay account (where I am currently attempting to sell them) later on in a different blog post (if I feel up to it and actually can get around to it).  I actually need to get around to making more bows, though, if I want this little venture to work out.

Anyhow...

I'm pretty much abandoning the story "Mesmerized" (at least for now).  I might put up different stories though, instead.  I may or may not pick it back up in the future.  One story I'd like to get working on was originally called "The Search for Mona's Heart" (but I don't know what to call it now).  It was a story that I was working on with my little brother as a video game concept before he died, but I'm probably going to make it into something a little different.

Another thing that I really want to be doing right now is picking the guitar back up and trying to pump out some music again.  I was wondering what people's opinions were on doing music as a single person, rather than as a band, and just recording yourself playing acoustic guitar and singing songs that you wrote.  I'm thinking of attempting exactly that (once again)!

So, what are my fans (or lack there of) up to lately?  As far as the title of this blog entry goes, I didn't know what else to title it.  Plus, the title seemingly fits for now.  "I'm back.  I guess.  Maybe.  I don't know," as in I'm getting back into writing this blog, I guess.  Maybe.  I don't know!  I honestly don't know if I'm going to pick this blog back up or not, but if I do, the next couple of posts are going to include the links I discussed earlier on in this post and possibly stuff regarding my story "The Search for Mona's Heart."

TTFN,




-Bridgette Mae <3















No comments:

Post a Comment