Sunday, November 24, 2013

Here Are The Links For My Hair Bows

Here are the links for the handmade hair bows that I mentioned in the previous blog post.  I make these myself, by hand, with absolutely no help.  I only currently have the set of five Princess hair bows ready for sale, but I'll more than likely work on making more in the future.




If you are interested in them whatsoever, please check out the links above, leave comments, questions, or messages on my blog, in my email, or on one of the pages, purchase them, consider purchasing them, or a combination of the above.  Please check them out and tell me what you think!  I may also consider taking custom orders (like for example, if you want a certain type of bead, button, or charm, a certain type of barrette, or certain colors/thicknesses of ribbons) in the future!  I have not began to take custom orders for my hair bows as of yet, and am not going to for now, but it is definitely something I can and possibly will consider and pursue in the future.  Enjoy!  :D





-Bridgette Mae <3 










No comments:

Post a Comment