Thursday, January 3, 2013

A Treat For You...

Hello, it has been a while since I updated this blog or posted anything on it.  I usually don't really use this blog much anymore...  I do however still use my "Saving Struggling Artists" blog.  It is just so funny to me that my practice/screwing around blog that I really don't even use anymore is so much more popular than my actual blog that I do use and care about!!

Anyhow... I have a treat for you all, if you would like to click this link and hop on over to my other blog: http://savingstrugglingartists.blogspot.com/2013/01/new-audio-file-of-my-dearly-beloved.html

The above link will take you to my blog post in which I have uploaded two videos for you all to listen to.  One is of Chaz (my dearly beloved boyfriend) playing a Blink-182 cover, and the other is of me playing the intro to one of my own songs.  If you would like to go check that out and show my other blog some support, he and I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks and enjoy! :D

-Bridgette (rayasmommy94@gmail.com )


No comments:

Post a Comment