Sunday, January 6, 2013

In Regards to My Story Called "Mesmerized" (Which I Have Not Been Doing a Good Job at Keeping Up), Plus A Few Side Notes

I've decided that I may or may not actually ever get around to finishing "Mesmerized" (or even the first chapter of it), but here's what I am going to decide to do IF I ever do finish writing "Mesmerized."

I am going to probably just keep up the periodicals of segments of the story on my other blog ("Saving Struggling Artists: http://savingstrugglingartists.blogspot.com/ ), and AFTER I finish the periodical updates with segments of my story on my other blog, than I am just going to post ALL of chapter 1 in one long post on this blog... But, after chapter 1, I am going to do a "by email contact only" if people wish to continue following the story (which means if you want to continue following the story after chapter 1, you are going to have to shoot me a quick email stating so, as I have previously mentioned).  I just wanted to let you all know, though, I may or may not EVER get around to finishing that story, and IF I do it could take me a very long time... I have other stuff to do as well, like writing/playing/singing/recording/uploading mine and my boyfriend's music (I don't play or write his at all yet, but I do play and write pretty much all of my own stuff as of right now, and we have discussed playing and writing together on several occasions   We may or may not ever get around to doing it.  He has his various band buddies and I am pretty independent and stubborn! I do however help him get it recorded and uploaded, as well as doing my own thing.), visiting my kid, writing my various other stories, painting, going to parties, brainstorming ideas, daydreaming, etc., and pretty soon here I'll be starting up college!!

As always, I am only writing in the favor of my fans.  It is good for me to let you all know what's up (like if there is NEW and exciting material coming out, be it mine or someone else's, that I'm going to blog about, or if there is a change in my plans for my blogs and the content I am planning on posting, or even just the most random of things).  I love and appreciate my many adoring fans, and will accept any question, comment (unless it is totally inappropriate or spam), concern, and email from them!!  Thanks for reading.

- <3 Bridgette



No comments:

Post a Comment