Saturday, June 16, 2012

A bunch of random sh*t

                                                        Exactly how I feel sometimes!  DX
I effing love John Lennon!  <3  XD
I so effing agree 100% on this!
XD

wahaha!  :D
lolz
Totally a nice pic of Avril Lavigne!

above is a few really cute Hello Kitty snow things! <3
How strange... A kitten with a pig?!  Weird!
It says: "Hey everyone, I just want you guys to know you've all been great supporting me after my mom's death.  She went too soon, too young.  I wish I had more time with her.  I wish she was still alive."
"You shouldn't wish for things like that.  God has a plan for everyone."
"Fuck you!"

I'd so totally agree in the same way!
That there is one mighty fine Walmart fuck-up!!!
I am so in love/w this outfit!  XD
I've never really had problems walking, but decided to post this heart-warming image anyway!
I do think tattooing babies for real is so totally wrong, though!
DX
lofl
By far the prettiest Corsets UK Corset I've ever seen... SO FAR!  XD

AAAAWWWWW!!!!!  So effing cute and sweet!  XD

lolz




Reasons for not liking the Disney Princesses... Hmm... I NEVER thought of them this way!  :O







 


























No comments:

Post a Comment