Sunday, June 24, 2012

Blonde + Goth = Does it work?

Some of these pics are a lot less "goth" than others, but they'll all pretty much be blondies.  My question is can the blonde goth look really work?

This will be the only non-blonde that I add to this post.  I just really like this haircut!






































































































Male or female?  Both or neither?  (talking about the above pic, not the one below) lol




































Okay... So, she's not exactly a blondie either, but she still has fairly light hair.  And she's cute!





                                     And... Okay, they aren't blondes either... But, they're still cute! :P








Grunge + Goth?!  I would like to see this style work.  Definitely!  I am a major fan of both the goth and the grunge styles!  And I'd love to see them merged! XD  I think the pic above is an excellent example...  I should definitely keep searching for examples of what would be classified as a mix between goth and grunge!  Maybe that'll be the subject of another up and coming blog post of mine. <3







Hmm... Taylor Momsen?  I wouldn't normally consider her goth, but maybe for this pic?!

















Mostly black, but has blonde streaks.





I think, yeah, it works.  But, what do y'all think?! :D

4 comments:

  1. I like the look, it's classic beauty with a lot of room for creativity. I think the pale skin makes it, though...the uber tan/blonde thing would take away some of the beauty in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I really do like your view on this subject! I would have to agree with you that the pale skin looks or would look better than dark or tan skin for this look. But I think that natural looking skin, or even paler skin, just looks better than uber tan skin in general (no matter your hair color)! I think that overly tan or fake tan skin is gross, to be honest with you! :D

      Delete
  2. I am a blonde goth. it works. i would consider myself a romantic-goth style, so still goth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susan, thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog post(s) and thanks so much for the input! This post is kind of old, but I appreciate that people still take the time to check it out. I have seen several new examples of the "blonde goth" look on a few different girls and women since posting this. I definitely do like the look. It's pretty and it does work! :)

      Delete