Sunday, May 10, 2015

Skulls and Things (More Recent Modeling Pics)

Here are some pics from another recent photo shoot that I modeled for.  The photographer has specifically told me not to tag him or put his name on anything, that if I did I could only mention that it was done by "Thor Master Photography."  Anyway, here they are...





















 
The photographer has specifically given me the right to use them for self promotion, not for monetary gain.
 
 
There are so many more that I'd love to share, but I don't want to reveal them to you all yet, because there is another photographer who has taken my photos and he plans on using them for a book.  I am super, super excited about that.  I'm ecstatic, in fact.  :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-Bridgette Mae
 
 
 
 
A link to my modeling page on Facebook (wink wink):  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bridgette-MaeMae-Devilbunny-Model/769500819827979
 
<3
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment