Saturday, January 21, 2012

Cool Shop on Facebook!


http://www.facebook.com/funkandflash?ref=sgm&sk=wall

An awesomely cool web store!!!! :D

Here's a few pics of their products:



God!  I LOVE these boots!

The object being sold and advertised is the shorts (well, they might be selling the top as well.  I don't know!).  Either way, this top with these shorts makes a great and sexy combo!

A brass unicorn... One word: Awesome!


Okay... Technically they aren't selling the "Sexy" sign, but it is an addition to their store, I guess decor... Still, cool!


A pic of their shop.

I don't know if they are selling these (the hat, glasses and jacket) or not, but this pic was among their Facebook pics.  And its cool!

Anyhow, just a fun little shop I found on Facebook that sells items of these categories: Costumes and accessories, mod, cyber punk, etc.










No comments:

Post a Comment